Auction Terms & Conditions Items will be added until catalog is complete
Assistance with registering and bidding online is available at preview sessions or by calling 610-370-2879.
Absentee bids may be submitted if you do not use a computer or choose not to bid online. Absentee bids will be entered into the online bidding system on your behalf by auction staff. These bids will appear in the bid history as "Absentee Bidder".
PLEASE NOTE: If you are the winning bidder and fail to pay for your items, you will be banned from participating in any future auctions conducted by The Renaissance Auction Group. A comment denoting your status as a non-paying bidder will be added to your HiBid bidder profile.
All items start at $5.00 and sell to the highest bidder.
On Site Preview:
201 Beverly Ave Reading, PA 19607
Sunday September 20th 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Lot #1 begins closing Sunday September 20th 8:00 PM
Lots will close consecutively in thirty second intervals.
For any item that receives a bid in the last two minutes, the bidding on that item will extend for another two minutes and continue to do so in two-minute intervals until closing once no bids are received in the final two minutes that item is open.
All items are sold in 'as is' condition. Effort is made to accurately describe all lots and items. If you have any questions regarding an item in the auction, before you bid please attend the scheduled onsite preview, contact The Renaissance Auction Group, 610-370-2879, Monday-Saturday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM, Sunday 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a condition report.
Payment may be tendered by cash, check or MC / Visa at the time of pickup. We do not accept PayPal.
No PA state sales tax is charged for onsite estate auctions.
We have no control over and do not assume any responsibility whatsoever for technical difficulties experienced by the HiBid online bidding platform or interruptions in service from the same.
201 Beverly Ave Reading, PA 19607
Friday September 25th 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Saturday September 26th 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
All items must be picked up by Saturday September 26th 3:00 PM
unless prior arrangements have been made.
Please bring adequate assistance to load your items. No onsite labor will be available for loading your purchases.
Plan to pick your items up during the scheduled pickup time. Do not bid if you can't pick your items up during the designated period unless you call and speak to an auction staff member first. Please bring adequate assistance to load your items. No onsite labor will be available for loading your purchases.
IN HOUSE SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Due to the increase in online theft and fraud, we have adopted the following procedures in regard to our in house shipping service:
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your shipping options, please contact us at 610-370-2879 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM seven days a week.
1) In house & third party shipping is available. Please consult the individual catalog descriptions for your shipping options on each lot.
2) Credit cards presented for payment must bear the name of the registered bidder. Purchases will only be shipped to the address associated with the credit card presented for payment.
4) All in house shipments will require the direct signature of the registered bidder at the point of delivery.
5) Payment: MC / Visa , cash or check payment options are available for pick-up items. MC / Visa only for shipped orders. We do not accept PayPal.
At our discretion, we may require payment by check or wire transfer for larger balances incurred by first time buyers unknown to us. Please allow ten days from date of deposit for shipment of items paid for by check.
6) If you wish to use a different credit card for payment than the one on file in your HiBid registration profile, please contact us immediately upon the conclusion of the auction.
7) Packages shipped in house may be insured for no more than the total purchase price of the items contained in the package plus shipping costs.
8) On larger invoices, we may require payment by wire transfer, cashier's or personal check for bidders unknown to us. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us prior to bidding at 610-370-2879, 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM seven days a week. Please allow ten days from date of deposit for shipment of items paid for by check.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms